2017 British Institute Registration
(Registration for the 2017 British Institute is now closed)
$395 — ISBGFH Member (2 January 2017 - 31 March 2017 only)
$430 — General Registration (1 April 2017 - 31 August 2017)
$495 — Late Registration (1 September 2017 - 10 September 2017)
Your registration fee includes a PDF syllabus, course instruction, Sunday evening get-together, Monday evening dinner. Meal tickets are available for spouses and guests for an additional fee (the last purchase date for additional meal tickets has passed).
- Cancellations received by 31 August 2017 will incur a $75 service fee. No refunds will be made after 1 September 2017.
- The course syllabus will be provided in the form of a PDF file.
There is a $20 charge for a printed syllabus (order must be placed by 1 September 2017).
- A course registration is not considered complete until you receive an acknowledgement from the British Institute Director.
Register Online (registration is now closed):
Select which 2017 course you want to register for, then click on the corresponding link below. You will be guided to enter your contact information and pay for the course via PayPal or major credit card. Online registration is recommended, so as to avoid any delay.
- DNA as a Genealogical Tool – Maurice Gleeson, MB
- English Genealogical Research before 1837 – Amy Harris, PhD, AG
- Scottish Family History Research: Where and How to Find the Real Records – Bruce Durie, PhD, QG
- Finding Irish Ancestors before the Great Famine – Fiona Fitzsimons, BA, MA
- Post registration purchase of printed syllabus
- Welcome Dinner for anyone not registering for one of the above courses