2019 British Institute
14 - 18 October 2019
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel, Salt Lake City, Utah
Early registration: 2 January - 30 April 2019
General registration: 1 May - 30 September 2019
Late registration: 1 October - 7 October 2019
Learn from experts:
- The Institute strives to further your education about the records and the locations that are important to your genealogical research. Classes are intentionally small in order for the participants to experience individual instruction.
- All classes are held in a Salt Lake City hotel near the Family History Library in the morning with research time at the Family History Library in the afternoon. Each attendee will receive one 20-minute consultation with the instructor.
- On Sunday evening there will be an informal get-together to receive name tags and syllabus materials. On Monday evening, there will be a welcome dinner and the opportunity to meet and get to know the attendees and instructors. Dinner is included in the registration fee; meals are available for spouses and guests for an additional fee.
The following courses are being offered:
Click on a course title to get a more detailed description of the content of that course. (links coming soon)
- Ireland Land, Property and Estate Records – David Rencher
- Sources for Tracing Pre-Mid-19th Century English Ancestors – Paul Blake and Maggie Loughran
- Researching Scottish Ancestors – Christine Woodcock
Early Registration 2 Jan – 30 Apr 2019 ISBGFH Member - $419; Non member - $449
General Registration 1 May – 30 Sep 2019 ISBGFH Member - $449; Non member - $479
Late Registration 1 Oct – 7 Oct 2019 $525
Questions can be e-mailed to the Institute Director.