2018 British Institute
15 - 19 October 2018
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel, Salt Lake City, Utah
Member registration: 2 January 2018 - 31 March 2018
General registration: 1 April 2018 - 30 September 2018
Late registration: 1 October 2018 - 8 October 2018
Learn from experts:
- The Institute strives to further your education about the records and the locations that are important to your genealogical research. Classes are intentionally small in order for the participants to experience individual instruction.
- All classes are held in a Salt Lake City hotel near the Family History Library in the morning or in the afternoon with research time at the Family History Library opposite the course time. Each attendee will receive one 20-minute consultation with the instructor.
- On Sunday evening there will be an informal get-together to receive name tags and syllabus materials. On Monday evening, there will be a welcome dinner and the opportunity to meet and get to know the attendees and instructors. Dinner is included in the registration fee; meals are available for spouses and guests for an additional fee.
The following courses are being offered:
Click on a course title to get a more detailed description of the content of that course
$415 -- ISBGFH Member Registration (2 January 2018 - 31 March 2018)
- $445 -- General Registration (1 April 2018 - 30 September 2018)
- $495 -- Late Registration (1 October 2018 - 8 October 2018)
Questions can be e-mailed to the Institute Director.